filters
State:
City:
Product:

BoltBus - Idiot driver

The driver of the bus on Sunday, November 4th 2018 from NYC to Boston.. complete idiot and arrogant moron. Pushing other cars over the line, chasing my rear bumper like crazy.. using high beams just because he can! People inside the bus for sure were very safe during those maneuvers, that idiot should not operate wheel barrel not to mention he/she for sure should be checked by some mental institution for such angry behavior. What a shame!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 05.

BoltBus - Booked wrong date,booked 14th instead of 15th oct

it just happened maybe 10 minutes ago..tried contacting keep saying they're closed
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14.

BoltBus - Left phone

Left phone on bus i called customer service and they said i have to use my email and i have no phone i asked for another way he said NO that was the only way and disconnected the call
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20.

BoltBus - Terrible

Unprofessional drivers so much swerving I thought I was on a boat *** policies about tickets being exchanged when they are the ones late.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 09.
1.8
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

BoltBus - Catch Mega Bus or any other transportation Last few time

The last few times I’ve used BoltBus. I have been faced with disrespectful drivers and bad customer service. I had a driver be 45 minutes late, another driver who close the door right in my face, looked me dead in the eye and pulled off. Customer service rep tell me to deal with Angry . This is the only company that doesn’t have any supervisors or managers on site. They refuse to give good customer service. Angry
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08.

BoltBus - Dangerous driving

Heading south on i5 just south of Chehalis Washington - Sunday July 29 about 4:30pm - watched driver of bus #0889 turn on signal and abruptly move from center to left lane cutting off driver. A few minutes later he did the same thing to me. His driving philosophy - if you put on turn signal you can change lanes regardless if a car is in the lane you want. Tried calling cust. service but got no answer
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 29.

Boltbus cut me off and some others
Today at 5.30pm in Philadelphia a Boltbus cut me off and brushed my car. The driver then cut off another driver and then preceded to go through a red light. The driver was driving extremely recklessly.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 17.

BoltBus - Bus never showed up

My bus was to depart 11:45. The bus never came . When a call was made by another couple waiting , Boltbus stated the bus came at 12:45. You can not miss a big orange bus. It never came.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08.
Reply to reviews
I just got home from a Bolt Bus NYC to D.C. round trip journey today, 07/01/2018, and had went directly to my laptop to expose just how badly that company has declined since I first started using it to travel up and down the North-east corridor seven or eight years...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01.
2.3
I didn't like
  • Buses are old and run down
Reply to reviews
I was on a bus from New Haven to Boston with no AC today (14:15). It was above 100 degrees inside the bus for the entire 2 hours 15 minute drive. A few passengers have told the driver that the bus was very hot but he simply said there is nothing he could do. The driver...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01.
1.9