Tried to rebook a fare because I knew I was going to miss the bus. My travel date was 2/15/15 and I wanted to change it to 3/1/15. When I called in, a nice representative helped me change the tickets but something happened to the system where it got bounced and the date didn't change. So I was charged a rebooking fee of $3 and a transaction fee for $1.50 for the wrong date. Luckily, I picked up on it before I hung up the phone and the representative helped me change it after he spoke to his supervisor. His supervisor told me he would waive my $3 because of the inconvenience they caused me so for the correct ticket I would only be charged $1.50 and my $4.50 from the previous ticket would be refunded.

The rep then told me to send an email in which I copied him word for word asking for the $3 rebooking fee and $1.50 transaction fee for the incorrect ticket. Shortly after I got an email from MONICA GREEN who only gave me $1.50 and insisted that I had to pay for the rebooking even after the supervisor said I didn't have to. We went back and forth to the point where she refused to respond after saying no. I called in and behold, MONICA GREEN picked up the phone. She then rudely argued with me, not listening to my story and accused me of trying to cheat $3. She kept talking over me about how I didn't understand her when her story of what had happened wasn't even the same story. She kept yelling at me on the phone to the point where she hung up on me. I've never experienced such horrible service. Thankfully, I was able to call in again and the new representative picked up and understood the situation and refunded me my money.

Extremely horrible service on Bolt's part.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boltbus Bus Service.

Comments

Salem, Massachusetts, United States #1207578

Just had a terrible experience with Monica Green as well, rude and unhelpful along with their whole customer service team. DONT PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH BOLT. They will not help you and will steal your money.

Monica Green is my CS agent for my Bolt Bus complaint. She is the rudest customer service person I have ever dealt with. So awful!